Important COVID-19 Update - Please Read (Updated: 10/04/2020)
Providing Comprehensive Headache and Migraine Treatment Since 2017
Jaime Conway, PA-C provides care for those with migraines and various other types of headaches. Jaime completed her Physician Assistant training at Oregon Health & Science University and has a special interest in headache medicine, having focused her practice at Piercey Neurology in this area since 2015. Jaime received her Certificate of Added Qualification in Headache Medicine March 2020.
Sydney Piercey, MD actively sees patients at the Headache Center at Piercey Neurology. She primarily practices medicine at the Ogden Clinic in Utah, but returns to Oregon once a month to see Headache Center patients. Dr. Piercey specializes in injection and migraine care.
Jaime and Dr. Piercey are accepting new patients and welcome the opportunity to perform a thorough assessment of your headache or migraine complaints and develop comprehensive acute and preventative treatment plans for your individual needs. If you are a new patient and would like to be seen for consultation, please have your Primary Care Provider send a referral to our office for review. Once received and approved, our office will contact you to request that you fill out our New Patient Packet (link below). Once this is received and approved, you will be contacted to schedule your consultation appointment. Please note:
- We do not accept Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) or Worker’s Compensation (WC) claims/insurance.
- Email is NOT HIPAA-compliant. Because of this issue, we prefer to receive your New Patient Packet via in-person delivery to our clinic, US mail, or fax. If you still choose to send information via email, your submittal acknowledges that you have been informed that you are using a non-HIPAA compliant means of communication and accept the risk. Note that any information received in our office via email is downloaded within 1 business day of receipt, stored appropriately, and then deleted from email.
For patients who have been treated for headaches or migraines at Piercey Neurology LLC in the past, please contact your Primary Care Provider for a new referral to our office. If you have not been seen in our clinic in the past 3 years, then a new consultation appointment is required before care may be resumed.
Acute Headache Care
For patients with headaches or migraines who are established with our clinic, we offer same-day acute care appointments. Trigger point injections, nerve blocks (occipital, supraorbital, infraorbital, supratrochlear, auriculotemporal, and/or mental), sphenopalatine ganglion (SPG) blocks, Toradol, Dexamethasone, Zofran, Phenergan, Compazine, Reglan, Benadryl, Imitrex, etc. are available treatment options. Please contact our office with any questions regarding these services.
Links and Forms
- New Patient Packet
- Release of Records Form
- Follow Up Form
- Migraine Education
- Headache Calendar
- Migraines in Pregnancy
- Menstrual Migraines
- Cluster Headaches
- Rebound (Medication Overuse) Headaches
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Postconcussive Syndrome
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acute Migraine Treatment Strategies
- Trigger Point Injections & Nerve Blocks
- Toxin Injection Information
- Toxin Postprocedure Care
- Neck Exercises
- Ergonomic Checklist